'Harlequin Cove (God's Pocket Marine Reserve)' Fine Art Print
Inspired by our adventures sailing around the beautiful Broughton Archipelago at the northern end of Vancouver Island. Harlequin Cove is an idyllic anchorage with drfitwood-covered beaches, tranquil waters and a resident sea otter.
Professionally printed on velvety hot-pressed paper with archival inks. The process recreates the glowing translucent colours of the original artwork as closely as possible. Choose from 10" x 8", 14" x 11" or 20" x 16".
Each print is made-to-order and is carefully checked before being signed and shipped. Please allow 2-3 weeks for printing.
- Printed using archival inks on cotton rag paper for an image that will stand the test of time
- Sizes fit standard ready-made mats and frames
- Signed by the artist
- Includes certificate of authenticity
- Beautifully presented and shipped with a sturdy protective backing board. 20" x 16" will ship rolled in a tube.
- Orders over $100 ship with tracking and insurance.